Are you ready to enjoy Christmas in London? CLICK HERE FOR some great cheap flights from Denver to London over Christmas and New Years, for just $572 RT on KLM, American, Lufthansa and United. Availability is limited in the Christmas season. From glittering Christmas lights and ice skating to traditional markets and Christmas shows, London is a Christmas wonderland. CLICK HERE FOR some great cheap flights from Denver to London over New Years only, for just $449 RT on Norwegian or $613 RT on United/British Air.
Take a look at the 7day prices below, then click above to SAVE MORE
Make the most of the capital’s jolly festivities and add some sparkle to your trip with our magical guide to 101 of the best things to do in London at Christmas. You’ll soon discover there are many festive ways to celebrate Christmas in London. Listed below are some of the top Christmas activities from 2017, check back nearer the time for confirmed events and activities for Christmas 2018 in London.
Make Christmas memories
1. Soak up the festive atmosphere at Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland.
2. See the Warner Bros. Studio decked out for Christmas with Hogwarts in the Snow.
3. Celebrate Christmas in Victorian style at Kensington Palace.
4. Watch classic Christmas films in a winter wonderland at the Cinema in the Snow.
5. Wander along an illuminated trail through beautiful botanical gardens during Christmas at Kew.
6. Cheer on the festively-dressed teams at London’s annual Great Christmas Pudding Race.
7. Take a romantic stroll through the colourful Enchanted Woodland at Syon Park.
Shop, Shop, Shop
Go ice skating
8. Get your skates on at Somerset House’s glorious 18th-century courtyard ice rink.
9. Enjoy magnificent views of Henry VIII’s residence at the Hampton Court Palace ice rink.
10. Skate in the shadow of the spectacular Tower of London.
11. Glide around the Christmas tree at the Natural History Museum’s magical ice rink.
12. Slice the ice next to the famous Wembley Stadium at Wembley Park.
13. Wrap up warm and go for a spin on the Broadgate Ice Rink.
14. Twirl on the ice as colourful lights dance beneath your skates at Canary Wharf.
Sing Christmas carols
15. Sing along to carols around Trafalgar Square’s world-famous Christmas tree.
16. Support your favourite furry friends at the Battersea Cats and Dogs Home Carol Concert.
17. Be part of traditional Christmas carols at the historic St Paul’s Cathedral.
18. Join in with carols by candlelight at the Royal Albert Hall.
19. Enjoy carols and concerts at St Martin-in-the-Fields Church.
20. Listen to The Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Choir at the Cutty Sark Christmas Concert.
Meet Father Christmas
21. Experience an enchanting visit to Santa’s grotto at ZSL London Zoo.
22. Meet Father Christmas in his magical grotto and take a sleigh ride with adorable huskies at WWT London Wetland Centre.
23. Hop aboard a merry cruise on the river Thames with Father Christmas.
24. Say hello to the jolly man in red at his Greenwich Market home this Christmas.
25. Embark on a festive adventure to Santa Claus’ grotto at the Royal Albert Hall.
26. Travel back in time to Victorian London to meet Father Christmas at the Museum of London.